Full Guide for Best 10 Back Exercises
“Just remember, somewhere, a little Chinese girl is warming up with your max”
Are you tired of searching for the best back exercises and you just want to know the correct way to perform these exercises? or are you looking for more information about lower back exercises? and how to enlarge the lower back muscle? ,, then you are in the right place 🙂 ..
In this article, you will find the most important basic back exercises and detailed and comprehensive information about them (for beginners and professionals) , men and women of all ages alike. This article will include some important tips for avoiding common injuries while doing lower back exercises.
Who among us does not like back muscle exercises, which is one of the most enjoyable exercises in the world of resistance exercises, if not the most enjoyable.
In general.. back muscle exercises are very fun because there are a variety of exercises that you can choose from and do not be afraid to try new exercises.
Back muscles are the main muscle group in the body, and targeting them with effective exercises can burn calories and boost metabolism. You can get comprehensive back exercises at home even if you do not have time to go to the gym or cannot subscribe to a membership in these gyms.
How to do back exercises and their types
When it comes to strengthening and inflating back muscles, the deadlift or deadlift is one of the best compound back exercises you can do to achieve this. The deadlift has the ability to press the back using medium to heavy weights depending on your level, which stimulates faster muscle growth.
- Bent-Over Row Exercise
The ground pull exercise or bending exercise is one of the most important back muscle exercises that you can never give up and this is due to its many advantages. If we start from its performance position, we will find that it allows you to lift weights heavier than usual and exercise with it is sufficient for you to have the experience and the ability to Performing exercises properly, and among its benefits also we find that it allows us to exercise with different equipment such as dumbbells, bar, cable and kettlebells, which makes us able to change angles and adjust them according to our needs.
Read Also: Ways of using dumbbell on back extension bench
- Chest Supported Row
This exercise is the same as the previous Bent-Over Row exercise, but the difference between them lies in the performance mode, and as we all know that changing the performance position of one of the bodybuilding exercises means an increase in the advantages and benefits, you may wonder if you are able to perform this exercise in its natural form when I will change His performance position and lay on the bench?
The answer is very simple because this position allows you to isolate the back muscles and activate them to the maximum extent possible, and not standing takes the burden off your lower back to support your torso, which relieves pressure on the lower back and allows you to lift a heavier weight, so if you are advanced I advise you Strongly that you practice this back exercise.
- Single-Arm Row exercise
The single-arm pull-up exercise will enable you to inflate the upper back muscles, and working on one side of the body at a time, enables you to treat any muscle imbalance if you have more easily, in addition to targeting your back muscles, it will also increase your grip strength dramatically when you press On a heavy dumbbell at maximum force.
- Lat Pull-down Exercise
If you want to have a wide back similar to the letter V, then you should do back exercises for Lasers, when you exercise this exercise, the Lassa muscle pulls the bar attached to the cable pulley towards your chest. The continuous pressure and the result of these movements leads to the stimulation of the luteus muscle and thus its growth.
- Exercise hyperextension
As we said earlier that any bodybuilder must exercise the lower part of his back and this is for several reasons, the most important of which is that the majority of injuries are due to the inability of this lower region to bear the weights used in lifting, for example shoulder exercises can cause a serious injury at the level of the lower back, so it must be One of the best exercises for achieving this is hyperextension.
Read Also: Jay Cutler: The Life of Mr. Olympia and How He Won the Title
- Pull-up exercise
Do not think that the barbell back exercise is less effective than the other movements on this topic, pulling your weight creates a level of instability, so you recruit your core muscles, especially the back muscles, to stabilize your body, which creates tremendous pressure on the target muscles and thus activate and grow faster.
- Weighted Ball Hyperextension
How to do Weighted Ball Hyperextension :
- To start, lie on an exercise ball that presses your torso against the ball and parallel to the floor. The ball of your foot should be pressed to the ground to help maintain your balance. Place a weighted plate under your chin or behind your neck. This is the starting point.
- Slowly lift your torso by bending at the waist and lower back. Remember to exhale during this movement.
- Hold the contraction in your lower back for a second and lower the torso down to the starting position while inhaling.
- Repeat for the recommended number of repetitions stipulated in the program.
- Seated Back Extension
How to Do the Seated Back Extension :
- Set the device and choose the appropriate load.
- Position yourself with your upper back against the roller and hold the handles with your feet planted tightly against the footrest.
- Your head should remain looking forward and your chest should be elevated. This will be the starting position.
- Begin the movement by extending the hips and lumbar spine to straighten your body, and pushing the roller back.
- At the top of the movement pause, then return to the starting position.
- Stiff Leg Barbell Good Morning
How to Do a Stiff Leg Barbell Good Morning Workout :
- This back exercise is best done inside a squat rack for safety purposes. To start, first set the bar on a stand that matches your height. Once you’ve chosen the correct height and loaded the bar, squeeze the bar and place the back of your shoulders (just below the neck).
- Hold on to the bar, using the arms on each side, and lift it away from the stand by first pushing with your legs while straightening the torso.
- Step back from the stand and place your legs using a mid-shoulder-width stance. Keep your head at all times,
- Overcoming balance will make you out of balance and keep your back straight. This will be the starting position.
- Keeping your legs still, move your torso forward by bending your hips while inhaling. Lower your torso so it’s parallel to the floor.
- Begin by raising the bar as you exhale by raising the torso to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetition.
Why should the back muscles be strengthened ?
If my talk doesn’t convince you about strengthening your back for the sake of overall shape, then let me explain the following:
- Your strong back will improve your performance in all exercises of your body muscles, for example if your back is strong enough to do a dead lift and squats or stabilize your body in shoulder and biceps exercises, you will get better results as a result of your ability to perform the exercise in a steady and correct position as you will be able to lift heavier weights.
- Exercising your back is the best way to prevent annoying back injuries. Your back is strong. It will enable you to resist stress and pressure from bending or lifting things. Therefore, back exercise is a treatment for people who work in offices or sit for long periods.
The importance of back exercises
- Give strength and durability to a very important part of your body which is the back.
- Helps to develop the muscles surrounding the spine, which gives more strength and safety.
- Back muscles give stability to your body in many exercises.
- Back muscles are involved as auxiliary muscles in more exercise than another muscle.
- Give a terrible aesthetic shape to the body.
The 16 Best Back Workout Moves. (2020, October 20). Men’s Health. https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a19545838/10-best-back-exercises/